This month, ADAM is offering a series of webinars exploring how digital asset management solutions enable and support major strategic marketing objectives.
On December 5th, ADAM hosted Building blocks to create your Integrated Marketing Solution. In this webinar, Bart Omlo, CEO of HintTech, discussed what is required to build truly integrated marketing solutions. You can view a recording of this webinar here.
On December 19th, ADAM will host How to create consistent omnichannel customer experiences?. This presentation will be given by Bart Theys, Senior Consultant with ADAM partner, Delaware Consulting. You can register for this important webinar here.
On Wednesday of this week (December 11th), ADAM will host The role of Digital Asset Management in Customer Experience Management. This webinar will be in the form of a panel discussion that will feature Gordon Walsh, DAM Practice Lead with Accenture, and Timothy Day, Senior Director, DAM Consultancy Practice Lead with Cognizant.
In this week’s webinar, our panel of experts will address three critical questions.
- Do you see an evolution/trend in the requirements for DAM projects over the last 5 years?
- Can you describe the biggest challenges to avoid DAM projects being deployed as stand-alone siloed point solutions, but become a business critical part in corporate marketing processes?
- How can DAM solutions assure their vital role in tomorrow’s CXM/WCM solutions?
Customer experience management has become one of the hottest topics in business and marketing circles. IBM recently published the highlights of its 2013 global C-suite study, The Customer-activated Enterprise, and this study revealed how much importance C-suite executives place on customers and customer experience management.
- CEOs said that customers exert a bigger influence on their organization’s business strategy than all stakeholders other than the C-suite itself.
- No matter what their specific role, every CxO wants to become more involved in managing the customer experience.
- Among CMOs, designing customer experiences for mobile applications was identified as the top marketing priority.
Attend this week’s webinar to learn how DAM solutions can help you deliver outstanding customer experiences.